I was totally obsessed with this scene, it's so beautiful
I need to find out how to do this to my hair!! Katey is my normal french-braider so we'll have to do this when we reunite ;]
Now, getting to the title...
I realized last night that if I could be anything, it'd be a Disney princess. Seriously, think about it! I have therefore compiled a list of reasons that will exemplify why it's clearly a choice lifestyle:
• BFF's with all woodland creatures or any other animal in the vicinity
• Prince Charming
• Perfect singing voice
• Ability to break out into dance with the rest of your villagers at any given moment
• Gorgeous complexion, body, hair, face
• Not the perfect life, there is always an obstacle or tough times that they need to overcome (ex. getting kidnapped by a Beast, wanting to grow legs, your dad hates invasive white men, ect.) and learn from
• Zany adventures
• And of course, Happily ever after!
What is your favorite(s) Disney movies? Are you like any particular Disney characters? I think I'm most like Belle from Beauty and the Beast due to my intense love for reading and the fact that I want that library it it.