Friday, June 14, 2013

Lazy summer

Actually my excuse for not posting for so long is busyness, NOT laziness for once. I've been home for 2.5 weeks now and it's just so lovely and relaxing. My days are spent either working amongst cake or shopping with my sister and drinking a good amount of coffee, iced tea, juice, and mimosas. Also hiking and doing yoga and waltzing through the farmers market. Speaking of which, I took a tango class last night with my friend, Megan and had a great time, despite the fact that I wore converse and kept trying to lead. Also despite the fact that I dropped my phone in the parking lot and the screen shattered! So yes, I'm typing this through cracked glass and trying to remember that many people don't have iPhones or even cell phones to cry about. I just wanted to post something since I have a moment before I've got to go to work! And I know UW is having graduation now and I wish with all my heart that I could be in Seattle to wish all of my friends the congratulations they
deserve in person. I miss you all and hope to see you soon!! Thank god for social media/the Internet/cell phones because now we have no excuse not to keep in touch! Maybe I'll post more, we'll see but for now enjoy the beginnings of summer heat and freedom of school!!



No comments:

Post a Comment